WWW.HOTMAIL.COM login, Sign-Up | Create Account-2018, India is a great nation endowed with high-quality manpower. It’s not just in the modern age but centuries ago as well. Classic examples are Aryabhatta, who invented the concept of zero. And, in the modern age, such examples could be Sabeer Bhatia, who along with Jack Smith found Hotmail in 1993. Hotmail had the significant features like a free account which could store up to 250 MB data virus scanning, and filters to clean up spam.
Later in 1997, Microsoft Corporation acquired Hotmail at a cost of $400 million and renamed it as MSN Hotmail, which later integrated to Windows Live Hotmail.
Microsoft came out with the final version of Hotmail in October 2011 and it is offered in 36 languages. It later replaces it Outlook.com.
Hotmail is a great email service. We’d discuss here briefly the features of Hotmail.
Once you log in to Hotmail, you can do various things. Here are a few of its important features.
- Interactive: This feature allows you to interact with emails directly. Note that Hotmail is an online email service offered by Microsoft.
- Calendar: It enables you to add and view colander event steered in your account. You can edit the calendar evens without the need to reload the page.
- Update contacts: Contacts connected to your device can be easily managed and are automatically updated and saved.
- Online integration with Office: This enables you to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents attached to the email without the need to download them.
- Storage space unlimited: Hotmail allows an unlimited amount of free storage space in the drive.
- Privacy: The Data and information you furnish during signing up and at other instances are kept confidential. Your data are not shared with third parties. Hotmail uses content for the single purpose of notification services.
- You need not pay: Hotmail is free. You need not pay a price for signing up or account. You may have to pay for using other connected features like Skype.
- Skype: Skype allows you to make video calls, voice calls with people anywhere in the worlds from your contact list. To log into Skype, you can use your Hotmail account and use its features.
How to create www.Hotmail.com account?
Creating a Hotmail account involves as follows:
- Visit the official website MSN Hotmail. The login URL for Hotmail is https://live.com or https://outlook.com.or www.Hotmail.com
- You’ll get three options including Get Premium which needs payment for the additional services furnished by Microsoft to its premium customers.
- Create an Account if you have already a have one on Hotmail and Sign up if you wish to register yourself for the services of Microsoft.
- Type in hot the Hotmail.com search bar of your browser, a sign in windows with title Outlook will show up.
A Stepwise Guide to Register on Hotmail.com account
- To start with, click ‘sign in’ button and move ahead.
- Click on the button named Create Account. A text box with a new email comes up with a drop-down menu asking for an extension of the email structure as hotmail.com or outlook.com as the case may be. Type the username and the extension you wish to create. If the username is already taken, it will prompt you to take a new username. After entering the new username, click on the Next button. Now write the email id you wish to create.
- You will be asked to create a password.
- Following this, you need to create a password. Always, be sure to form a strong password. A strong password means you need to build it with different characters – letters, symbols, special signs, etc.
- Here is the thumb rule: remember to keep the minimum number of characters at in the password at eight. Make sure you use letters in both lower and upper cases and symbols. Type the password in the field.
- There is a checkbox asking if you wish to get promotional emails from Microsoft. Click it as per your wish.
- Now click on the button named Next.
- Enter your First name and last name. Enter the field you need to fill in the text filed and click the Next button.
- Now, you will be asked regarding country/region showing a drop-down menu showing counties in options and the date of birth in mm/dd/yy format. Enter the country and your date of birth. Also, choose the country, and enter your date of birth to furnish account details. Now click the Next button.
- It’s time you’re checked if you are a human or a bot.
- There will be two choices if you wish to do it by picture (image) or audio.
- When you click on the audio, it will give you an audio and ask you enter the words you hear. Also, it will ask you to press 1 to play or play the audio again.
- Enter the words correctly you hear in any order.
- Now you get a different audio.
- On the other hand, if you choose a picture (image), an image with characters will come up. You need to recognize the characters and type the character in the field. Click on the new button. If you cannot recognize the characters in the image it will present you another picture with different characters. Now click on the Next button.
- As a security measure, it will ask you to furnish your phone number. You’ll get an OTP corresponding to it. Confirm your account by entering the characters in the OTP.
- It’s absolutely essential to verify the account because it will add an additional protection to your account.
- When you click button showing ‘Send Code’, you will get a code sent to you at your mobile number and if you don’t get the code, click on the button saying ‘I didn’t get a code’.
- Now, enter the code you got and click on the Next button.
- Choose the time zone for date and time data accurately. Following this, your Hotmail (outlook) account will be created
Now, you’re ready to use your Hotmail (Outlook) using Microsoft features.